Last updated on February 19, 2021
When a Touch of Elegance Matters® values your security and privacy. This notice covers our privacy practices.
What are cookies?
- When you load a website in your web browser it saves small pieces of data, kept in text files, stored on your computer or other device called a cookie.
- Cookies ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- You will always be given the opportunity to opt-in to or reject cookies unnecessary to the functioning of this website as outlined in this policy.
- Analytics Cookies
- Help us to understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Used to track visitors across websites with the intention to display ads that relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Manage Your Cookies
- We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this website.
- The data we collect will be processed anonymously with Data sharing disabled.
- The data collected about you includes your:
- Referral source to our website
- Geographic Location (country, territory, state/province, city)
- Time on our website
- Activity on our website (pages visited)
- We collect this data to improve user experience.
- We retain this data for 14 months.
- Google Analytics related cookies expire within 60 days of being set.
- Did you know you can control Google Ad personalization?
- Learn more about how Google uses information collected from websites.
- Use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
- Run ads on our website.
- Collect re-marketing or advertising demographics like:
- Household Income
- If you place an order on this website, the initial data will first pass through our trusted shopping cart service, WooCommerce by Automattic.
- That data then passes to PayPal to complete the transaction.
- We will keep a record in our WordPress database of your first name, last name, e-mail address, billing and shipping information, and IP address so we can contact you about your transaction in the future, if needed.
- PayPal will also keep a record of your contact details from your billing and shipping information for future reference to provide customer service and for our business records.
- We do not keep, or have access to, any private financial data used for transactions originating from this website.
We do not host comments on this website.
- When you submit a query through our contact form, we collect your name (first, last, or both – your choice!) and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
- We also store this information in our website database for backup and possible future reference.
- We may also retain email correspondence on our server and in our email client for future reference.
- We host our website through SiteGround. We do not share any personal data with SiteGround.
Links to Other Websites
- To protect your privacy from third-parties, we do not embed content from other websites on our pages.
- Pages on this website may contain links to other websites.
- You choose to follow these links and use any related third-party platforms at your own discretion.
- We do not share or sell your data with third-parties.
- We do use some WordPress plugins on this website that may pass data, including personal information, to external servers to process.
- We mostly use WordPress plugins that are hosted by WordPress.org, which clearly prohibits tracking of users without their explicit consent.
Your Data Rights
- If you have submitted any personal data on our website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- If we ever become aware of a security breach that impacts the personal data we hold about you, we will notify you within 72 hours of learning of said breach.
- You can view, update, download or delete your personal data at any time by request.